Top Tips for Supporting your Mental Health
It's Mental Health Awareness Week, and this year we are inviting everyone to connect with nature.
The benefits of nature have been so important especially during this pandemic and evidence shows that nature has a positive impact on our mental health.
Here are some top tips on how you can build your own connection with nature:
1. Find nature wherever you are - Nature is all around us. It might be a garden, local park or nearby beach or countryside.
2. Bring nature to you - Sometimes it's hard to access natural places because of where you live, how busy you are or your health. Why not try bring nature into your home? Having plants in the house is a great way to have something natural to see, touch and smell.
3. Connect with nature using all your senses - Taking some quiet time to reflect in natural surroundings using all your senses can be a real boost to your mental health.
4. Exercise in nature - If you're physically able to exercise, and with the weather getting a little warmer, try to do it outside - whether its a walk, cycle or short run in can help prevent feelings of anger, tiredness or sadness.
5. Combine nature with creativity - This could involve taking part in creative activities outside, like dance, music or art. All these things can help reduce stress and improve your mood.
Here at Hellenia we have are always looking at products which can help support the body and mind. Our most effective product at reducing symptoms of heightened anxiety, stress and supporting focus, and mental well-being is our KSM-66 Ashwagandha.
WHY OUR ASHWAGANDHA?
Our KSM-66 Ashwagandha provides exceptional quality, organically certified ashwaghandha without the use of solvents or alcohol during the extraction process. Used in Ayurvedic healing for a variety of conditions since ancient times; because of its said rejuvenating properties it has traditionally been given to people following a bout of illness to help strengthen the immune system.
WHAT ARE ADAPTOGENS?
It has adaptogenic benefits. Adaptogens are substances that modulate the body's cortisol levels and the response to stress and changing environments, helping the body to maintain its delicate balance in order to cope with external and internal stresses such as environmental toxins, anxiety and fatigue.
WHAT DOES THE RESEARCH SUGGEST?
Over 11 double-blind, placebo controlled studies have been conducted on KSM-66 and supported its use in anxiety, depression and stress as well as statistically significant improvements in memory, cognition, immunity, sports endurance and recovery as well as promoting libido in both men and women.
To order your KSM-66 Ashwagandha please CLICK HERE